News Stories

CERA David Bateson New Scholar Award
May 30, 2014

I am most pleased to inform you that Christopher Campbell, doctoral candidate in the Department of Curriculum and Pedagogy, is the recipient for the 2013-2014 CERA David Bateson New Scholar Award.  This award is for the best paper presented by a graduate student in a CERA session at the annual CSSE conference.  Samson Nashon and […]
More

Congratulations to Peter Grimmett
May 27, 2014

The Department of Curriculum and Pedagogy is extremely pleased to announce that Professor Peter Grimmett has been selected as the recipient of the Canadian Association of Teacher Education (CATE) Award for Excellence in Research in Teacher Education.
More

Bob Hapke recognized for 25 years of service to UBC
May 20, 2014

Bob Hapke was recently recognized for his 25 years of service to UBC at the annual 25 Year Club Dinner on May 6, 2014..
More

Dean’s Award for Staff of Excellence 2013-2014
May 14, 2014

Kirsty Robbins is the winner of the 2013-2014 Dean’s Award for Staff of Excellence. Dean Frank presented the award to her on May 12th at the Afternoon Tea with the Dean event.
More

Faculty of Education Sessional & Lecturer Teaching Prize 2013-2014
May 10, 2014

Holly Keon is the recipient of the 2013 - 2014 Faculty of Education Sessional & Lecturer Teaching Prize.
More

UBC Killam Faculty Teaching Prize 2013 – 2014
May 08, 2014

Colleagues, I am most pleased to to inform you that Dr. Marina Milner-Bolotin is the recipient of the 2013 - 2014 UBC Killam Faculty Teaching Prize.
More

UBC Killam Teaching Prize for Graduate Instruction 2013-2014

Colleagues, I am highly delighted to inform you that Dr. Joy Butler is the 2013-2014 recipient of the UBC Killam Teaching Prize for Graduate Instruction.
More

University Neighbourhood Association (UNA) Community Volunteer Award
May 07, 2014

We are extremely pleased to announce that Ofira Roll, doctoral candidate in the Department of Curriculum and Pedagogy, is one of the recipients for this year’s University Neighbourhood Association (UNA) Community Volunteer Award. The award committee recognized Ofira’s outstanding public service in the following terms: “The nominations for Ofira come from school principals, class teachers, […]
More

Faculty of Education Aboriginal PhD Scholarship Award

Please join me in congratulating Rasunah Marsden on her success in being a recipient of the Faculty of Education Aboriginal PhD Scholarship Award. This is a prestigious achievement. Rasunah is co-supervised by Peter Cole and Stephen Petrina. Hearty congratulations, Rasunah. Best, Peter Peter Grimmett Professor and Head, Department of Curriculum and Pedagogy
More

UBC Aboriginal Graduate Fellowship

Please join me in congratulating Renee Diemert on being the recipient of a UBC Aboriginal Graduate Fellowship. This is a tremendous achievement. Hearty congratulations, Renee! Best, Peter Peter Grimmett Professor and Head, Department of Curriculum and Pedagogy
More

media-filter_icon_50

News Stories Filters

faculty students graduates sessional staff conferences events
appointments awards & achievements grants in the media promotion publications scholarships