All UBC brand assets are available at: http://brand.ubc.ca/brand-toolkit.
The site contains in-depth toolkits covering the following:
1. Visual identity: Visual identity essentials, logos and signatures, colours, fonts.
2. Writing: Brand writing essentials, Editorial guidelines, Storybox.
3. Photography: Brand photography essentials, Photography library, Consent to use imafe forms, Book UBC’s photographer.
4. Experiential: Experiential marketing essentials, Signage and Wayfinding guidelines, Campus banner information.
5. Audio & Video: Brand audio and visual essentials, Video end tail, Consent to use image forms:.
6. Web: Website essentials at UBC, UBC common look and feel (CLF).
7. Social Media: Brand social media essentials, Avatar order form, Social media response framework.
8. Digital Signage: Digital signage essentials, Signage templates.
9. Template and Assets: Essential UBC files and templates including logos, publication and advertising bars, website layouts, email signatures, and presentation templates.
• If you are promoting a program, presenting research, launching an event, or speaking at a conference you can download templates for research posters and powerpoint presentations at: http://brand.ubc.ca/brand-toolkit/templates-and-assets/print-and-presentation-templates/.
• UBC Now/Storybox: Do you have a story you’d like to share on the ubc.ca homepage? UBC NOW is a weekly publication of stories from our community. Review our guidelines on StoryBox and use our submission form: http://brand.ubc.ca/storybox/.